You can give permission to your clients so that they can distribute the content in the same way.
Types of permissions
Download: Clients you grant this permission will have the ability to download the video or the video(s) in the presentation that was delivered to them.
Distribute: Clients you grant this permission will have the ability to privately deliver the content to others. This is useful when you want to deliver the content to one of your customers, and they will decide who else it will be delivered to without the creator needing to be involved in the process.
Follow these steps to send invitations with permissions to distribute:
1. Open the video or presentation you want to deliver by clicking on its thumbnail in your dashboard.
2. Navigate to the "Privately Deliver" option on the left side panel.
3. In the "send to" section, you can add the emails to whom you want to send the video or presentation.
4. You can add a personalized message to your customers about why they are receiving this email.
5. In the permissions section, all users will by default have permission to view the content. However, you can add permissions so they can also download or distribute the content.
*If you want only some clients to have access to download and others access to distribute, you must send the invitations in separate batches.
To see how your client can distribute the content, follow this link: How can I distribute content sent to me?
We also recommend: